The main topics of the 5th International Conference of the International Association for Music and Medicine are the following:
- Pediatrics and neonatology
- Oncology and Palliative Care
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Stress and pain
- Music Therapy (fibromyalgia, cronic fatigue…)
Submissions are now being accepted for unpublished papers, posters and workshops on research in the field of music medicine. Other disciplines related to the conference theme are welcome to participate.
- Submissions should be sent through the Online Presentation Portal before 11 March, 2018.
- Abstracts received by email will not be accepted.
- All the abstracts should be sent in English.
- A maximum of 2 abstracts can be submitted by one author
- All submission, with the exception of workshops, will be reviewed anonymously by the Scientific Committee according to originality, importance, clarity and scientific merit.
- The primary corresponding author will be notified by email of the Committee’s decision by 10 April, 2018 and is responsable to notify the other authors.
- Once a proposal is accepted, no changes of author(s) is allowed.
- Papers, posters and workshops must be delivered at the conference as planned.
- All presenters are required to register for the conference by 10 May, 2018.
- The time allocated for oral presentation will be 10 minutes, including 3 minutes for questions and answers.
- Proposal for submission should be 300-500 word paper description, including references.
- 50 word abstract and 50 word biography of each presenter.
- 5 keywords
- The oral presentations will be limited to 20 slides (máximum comment per slide to 20 seconds)
- The posters will be displayed during all conference breaks to allow authors to discuss their posters with conference delegates.
- Proposal for posters should include: 300-500-word poster description, including references;
- 50-word abstract
- 50-word biography of each presenter;
- 5 keywords
NOTE: the conference will have the right to record the presentations with video and/or audio